Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

project HACKINTOSH

Hye !

After all those success in Windows 7, 8, Linux, and Backtrack, I will be now focusing on Project Hackintosh :D

For those who have not hear about Hackintosh before, Hackintosh is installing Mac OS on an ordinary computer, can be Acer, Asus, HP, Dell and etc. And here I am, will be trying to install this OS to my beloved laptop ! 



Model : Asus A43S, Intel i3 2.1 gHz. 4GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GT520M

Hopefully this project will be a success, Estimated time to start is after final exam which is on 8th May until 10th May. 

If this project success, I will post the screenshot and also will share the method like my previous Tutorial of Installing Windows 8 . click [here] . Screenshot off Linux coming later. 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment