Just a simple guide in cleaning virus in USB.
|Folder with shortcuts, files missing.|
Familiar with this? Shortcuts everywhere? Can't see your files?
Here, try this !
1. Open My Computer
2. Click Alt for menu, find Folder Options. You will be prompted by screen like below.
3. Click at the second tab, View. Scroll down until you see those three items which I highlighted in red.
4. Uncheck them all and apply. You will see your files back then.
5. Copy all your files to anywhere outside the USB.
6. Format USB, put the files back in their original place.
7. Select all, left click, Properties. Change to proper attributes. Not read only.
This technique should work to clean virus/trojan/malware in USB. If it still can't be fixed, try booting with Linux. You may be able to fix it.
Selamat mencuba !